2. What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you enter to send or receive payments such as PayPal email address.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site,
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use,
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers,
- The referring URL (where a visitor to a page came from).
- Other personal information you choose to disclose to us for any reason.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. If you do disable cookies it may not be possible to use the service.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and monitor overall usage of our site.
- customising elements of the content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
4. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively,
- Tell you about additional services available to you,
- Carry out our contracts with you,
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to,
- Comply with the acceptable use policies of payment partners such as PayPal,
- Tell you our charges for basic, standard or premium services where appropriate
5. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.